Friday, July 15, 2011

I am GROWING, Hear me ROAR!!!!

Growth involves realizing how much you need to learn.  This course has allowed me to see what I am not familiar with and how far I need to grow.  It also showed me how much I need to improve upon so I can be a better educator.  I have learned about new resources like Prezi, Webquests and how to create my own web page.  These are my greatest areas of growth.  I am excited to continue to develop my knowledge.  This also motivated me to find other technologies that will benefit me and the staff at school. 
I will be able to reach more students and parents utilizing the technologies I learned and created in this course.  All of this will help me spread information about careers so parents and students can make more informed decisions.  Speaking about careers is an important part of my position at my school, so to find new ways to make it happen are exciting and extremely motivating.  I am excited to begin using Twitter to connect with professionals in other fields so I can ask questions and learn more about careers and pass that information on to students, staff and parents.  It is an exciting time to be an educator with the new advancements in technology.  I am looking forward to continued technological growth!

1 comment:

  1. Great title! Good luck with your upcoming classes! Have a great summer and school year

    ReplyDelete